At RenewSelf, we have practiced extensive infection prevention and control procedures. We continue to keep up to date on any recommendations from Public Health in regards to best cleansing and sanitizing practices.
WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT WHEN WE OPEN?
● We will limit the number of patients that can be in the office at any given time
● To allow for social distancing, only one patient will be allowed at the front desk at any time
● We will space our appointment further apart to support social distancing and leave extra time for disinfection.
● We will screen patients for COVID-19 over the phone, and again when they present to their appointment
● We will take temperatures on everyone upon arrival and ask patients to sign document confirming that they are symptom free
● All providers will be using personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, and face shields where needed.
● High touch surfaces such as doorknobs, countertops, pens, ipad, etc (anything someone might touch from the front desk to the treatment room) will be cleaned regularly
● All team members will be screened daily with temperatures taken, an aske to stay home if they are not feeling well