If you are someone who has no idea where to start your skincare routine - I usually recommend to start with the basics:
1 Cleanser 2 Toner
3 Moisturiser 4 Sunscreen
Once you get used to the basics then we can add up products as needed. This is how your skin care routine builts up.
The whole idea here is to make your skincare routine simple and efficient. Some clients come to the spa and feel that they should buy the whole range of products. I usually advise them to start with the basics first before they step up to something else.
1 YOUTH ESSENTIA EYE GEL
- The next area you should focus on is your eye area.
- I highly recommend adding this eye gel as your next item to your basic skincare routine.
- The skin around the eye is very thin, delicate and therefore is more susceptible to breaking down meaning it is more prone to show signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. The eyes experience ageing before any other part of the face.
- That is why I love this eye gel! This eye gel contains plenty of vitamins A, C & E and antioxidants, as well as peptides and hyaluronic acid regeneration technology assisting in reducing those visible signs of ageing by promoting a youthful look.
- Use it twice daily …… because it works!
2 BOTANICAL REVIVAL MASQUE
(also known as a face lift in a jar)
- The perfect AT HOME gentle cool peel
- My ALL in ONE facial during the lockdown. 🙂
- This masque has been formulated with three powerful ingredients to improve
the skin’s overall look and increase future resilience:
- It contains 3 acids: Lactic Acid, Asiatic Acid and Mandelic Acid
- Get your “face lift in a jar” and FEEL the REVIVAL
3 HYDRATING OIL CAPSULES
- Need a hydration BOOST? This is definitely my product to go to when my
skin feels dry and tired as the retinol and the antioxidants help to revitalise my
skin leaving it radiant and silky-soft to the touch.
- I love using the capsules at night and I usually apply one capsule after
I tone my skin.
- Next day my skin looks visibly refreshed and energised. Love it!
4 TRI-PEPTIDE COMPLEX+ AVANCE ELIXIR
- I simply LOVE SERUMS! And this is definitely one of my favourites.
- The Avance Elixir Serum has been formulated using Meiritage, a unique blend of Chinese root extracts and three powerful peptide complexes (Matrixyl 3000, Trylagen, and Matrixyl Synthé 6).
- It’s an anti-ageing product that has multifunctional benefits, targeting three signs of ageing: dehydration, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- I use it morning and nighttime right after I tone my skin.
- For best optimal results – I use my cosmetic roller, before I apply the Avance Elixir Serum, as it dramatically increases the product penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin.
5 ENVIRON COSMETIC ROLL-CITª
- MY FAVOURITE TOOL FOR @ HOME Microneedling
- Environ Cosmetic Roll-CITª (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a hand held
needling device that uses needles to create micro channels into the skin.
These micro-perforations aid product penetration of active ingredients , to
90%more in comparison to topical application.
- That is why I love using the Avance Elixir Serum right after I microneedle.
- This is definitely a MUST on my nighttime routine.
- DO NOT microneedle over any patches of active acne, as it might spread the bacteria.